Shower floor for beach house
ronbradley
September 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
would it be suitable?
Wet Dog Tile Co.
Absolutely. All of our tiles are rated for all residential floor and wall applications, as well as some light commercial, so they are extremely durable. The only consideration would be the dimensionality of the goldfish, which has a slightly raised ridge down it's back that protrudes about 1/4" above the body. If you plan the layout so that the flatter field and water lilies are in the center of the shower and the goldfish and koi are closer to the perimeter, it might be a bit more comfortable for your bare feet. We do full custom layouts, so we can create a design that fits your space and ships mesh mounted for easy installation. Feel free to call or e-mail with any further questions or for a local distributor in your area. Visit our website, www.wetdogtile.com for additional info. Thank you for your inquiry!
September 5, 2012 at 7:26am   
appropriate length of window panels for toddler's room
I am having a hard time deciding what length to go...
How to make small bedroom look cozy
Hi, Need a help to make our small bedroom little warmer...
Fireplace Disaster!
Hi everyone! I am a second year law student with a...
A Better Quality Alternative to EQ3 Reverie Sofa - Tufted Back Couch
Hi everyone, So I'm in LOVE with EQ3's Reverie Sofa...
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...