Ware do you get the cool blue light thingy
Pink Panda Mac
September 8, 2012 in Photo Questions
And what is it called
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Matthew MacCaul Turner
The light? from me, of course;-)
September 12, 2012 at 10:30am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Tower Lighting
Tower Lighting has a very similar design -- drum wrapped in stain ribbon -- from Spain. Call us if you'd like more information (708-246-9429). It is shown on our Facebook page.
February 4, 2013 at 1:13pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Can cabinets be stained white instead of painted?
Getting custom cabinetry. Saw work in other homes....
Removing glued-on hardwood flooring
My house is being renovated and the crew was complaining...
I have a dual staircase without enough room to put...
One or two level island for this situation?
Hi, everyone! We are in the process of building...
Advice Needed! Smaller couch or 2 chairs?
I plan to replace the white couch because it is too...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™