What type and name of crown moulding is this?
September 9, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Neuhaus Design Architecture, P.C.
The crown moulding in the picture is an original plaster cove moulding dating to the late 1880's when the house was constructed. Similar plaster profiles are manufactured today by companies such as Hyde Park and DecoCraft.
September 10, 2012 at 8:05am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
What is the name of the black trim paint? Is it a satin finish?
December 16, 2013 at 5:50am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help! What to do with empty spots!!
At the advice of you sweet Houzzers, I ditched my tall...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
I'd love some ideas for a total kitchen refit, some...
Decor ideas living/dining space
I just moved in to my new apartment few weeks ago....
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™