Soaking Tubs
jdingeorgia
What's the take on soaking tubs? I've never actually been in one but what I have seen online, looks amazing! I hate baths because to be covered by warm water, you have to lay flat on your back (that's hard to do when your back is no good) and scruntch down into the tub. Soaking tubs look like you can sit upright in them, be covered and comfortable while enjoying a book and a glass of wine like you always see in magazines. Anybody have any info on a good soaking tub that fits into a small budget? I am prepared to build a surround around the soaker so it fits in with the rest of the bathroom (what I really want is of course the most expensive option for the soaking tubs which does not fit in the budget). Need to know where the best place to get a good deal is I guess. :)
I love the idea of a soaking tub. Did you end up getting one? Would love to hear how it went.
November 27, 2012 at 5:37pm   
Yay or Nay? Indoor fairy lights
Are you a fan of using fairy lights indoors? The twinkle...
Formal Dining Room Redesign
I have redesigned my formal dining room and wondered...
Which rug should I use here?
1 2 3 or leave the existing one or none?
Decorating dining room...ideas please!
Need ideas and examples pics of items to finish decorating...
Drywall return for a wood window
I'm beginning to suspect my builder does not know how...