I need help with a bridge kitchen faucet!
mayacamas
My husband and I are remodeling our kitchen and I am stuck on choosing a faucet. Our kitchen is traditional. I am considering a bridge faucet, but I am concerned about:
1. Its trendy right now, but the allure will fade.
2. The side spray will not have super hot water-- only warm.

Any opinions on bridge faucets?

i think bridge faucets look great in traditional kitchens. It is a classic design. We ended up choosing a more modern gooseneck faucet with sprayer because I really wanted both the height and the flexibility of pulling the sprayer out while I was using the faucet. But I think it is such a personal preference, based on both aesthetics and function.
September 15, 2012 at 6:38am   
michigammemom
A bridge faucet was a must have for our new home. We chose the Kohler Hi Rise with the independent Hi Rise sprayer that has it's own water line. The sprayer in particular integrates beautifully with our undermount sink and has a lever mechanism as opposed to a handle. We purchased our faucet in a nickel finish and I notice that it is now available in only polished and brushed stainless. http://www.us.kohler.com/us/HiRise%E2%84%A2-two-hole-deck-mount-bridge-kitchen-sink-faucet-with-10-1-4-gooseneck-spout-and-lever-handles/productDetail/Kitchen-Sink-Faucets/425838.htm?brandId=432416&skuId=396611&categoryId=432333&hash=id%3Dfilters%26startIndex%3D20%26scrollTop%3D236#
September 15, 2012 at 6:50am   
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What do you think about mismatched dining chairs?
The key to an eclectic look, surely? And also brilliant...
free standing tub
What material should I choose ? resin or acrylic or...
Solar Panel
Hi, I need to know , how is the best step to install...