December 4, 2010 in Photo Questions
Can you tell me the name of the wall paint?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
Try Benjamin Moore's Quincy Tan, Greenbrier Beige or Bleeker Beige. Wall colors can really vary depending on the natural light an the floor and trim color - so try swatches.
1 Like   December 5, 2010 at 6:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thanks so much! I am going to try it.
1 Like   December 8, 2010 at 3:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
We've used Bleeker Beige before and it looks good with white trim and dark trim.
   January 29, 2013 at 6:49PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Picture placement look okay?
Trying to decide which way to best display pictures....
Need help with mixing metals in older house
I have a 30 yr. old house with shiny brass everywhere:...
Icky Decor; Cool Room
Hi from Louisiana! We moved into a much bigger house...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
Trying to find out which faucet was used
I love this Duravit wallmount washbasin but am having...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™