Could you please tell me where you purchased the ottoman?
hnoblitt
September 17, 2012 in Photo Questions
Erika Bonnell Interiors
Hi- yes, I couldn't find one perfect for the space, so I had one of my furniture makers build it per my specs.
September 18, 2012 at 10:44am     
tresveloz
Hi Erika, I love the chairs with the round back. Can you give me the approximate dimensions and/or the brand name?
June 16, 2013 at 12:21am   
colleen0918
She cant remember the specs, cant remember where they purchased it, cant remember the color of the paint.......ITS JUST A PLOY THAT SAYS "hire me".
August 5, 2013 at 8:11am     
Erika Bonnell Interiors
Hi colleen0918! Thank you for your comment. Some questions are just tough to answer. For instance, tresveloz asked for dimensions and/or brand name of the round back chairs...the chairs were made by a company in North Carolina (Owner Select) and are no longer part of their product line. A great deal of the products used in our projects are custom or trade only sources. We respond to questions that we have answers to right away. Some requests take some digging and even phone calls. Sometimes it's just not info that we have kept in our client files once the project wrapped up. We often suggest that people contact us so that we can help them find the right product and proper solutions to their problems. We love helping clients figure out the best options for their unique tastes and lifestyles. So yes, we would love to have those that are intrigued by our portfolio to "hire us". Good luck with your project!
August 5, 2013 at 5:24pm