What is the pink pillow fabric?
Stacy Hyde Design
September 19, 2012
Laura Martin Bovard
The pillow fabric is from Cowtan and Tout, I can't remember what it's called but it's more of a lavender. The back side of it is a cream alpaca wool, very luxurious. I still have it for sale, nicely protected and ready for your bed! If you want more pictures of it I can send them.
1 Like    Bookmark   September 19, 2012 at 6:04AM
Nicole Temple
Hi i was wondering if you could send more photos of the pillow frabic and tell me the cost for it? thank you.
    Bookmark   September 23, 2012 at 5:38PM
Laura Martin Bovard
Hi Nicole,

We lovingly designed this pillow with comfort and elegance in mind. the back is a cream colored alpaca wool, very soft, with a down and feather fill and the front is an embroidered pattern with . The pillow is a $600 pillow but I would be willing to sell it for $400. Let me know if you are interested.
    Bookmark   September 24, 2012 at 11:18AM
jenny821
I would love to buy the pillow and the valance. Is it still for sale?
    Bookmark   January 22, 2013 at 9:03PM
Laura Martin Bovard
Yes it is! Still nicely wrapped and stored waiting for the perfect buyer. I think it would be fair to say that if we were selling this on a project the cost for both the pillow and valance would be close to $2000 but I would love to sell it and just cover my cost which is $1200. We used many yards of fabric and paid our workroom to make it.

There is a small mark on the face of the linen of the valance but it's not very noticeable, when it was being installed the installer snagged the fabric. I can get it out and photograph it if you are serious about buying it. It really is a gorgeous set, we've had tons of great feedback about how beautiful it is and it is certainly one of a kind.
    Bookmark   January 23, 2013 at 7:20AM
jenny821
Hey Laura, Thanks for getting back to me. I would like to se a photo of the snag. I really love it. I am in the process of decorating my upstairs and this would be perfect for the guest bedroom. The ceilings are 8ft. The picture looks like that room has 8ft ceilings too. Please send photo. Would you recommend I get the ivory or the white bedding from restoration hardware? And what color is the blue? Is the bed photograped a queen or a full? I really appreciate your help.
    Bookmark   January 23, 2013 at 8:17AM
jenny821
Any luck?
    Bookmark   January 24, 2013 at 11:18AM
Laura Martin Bovard
Hi Jenny,

The bed is a queen. can you send me your email address and I will photograph the snag and send it from my phone? It's actually quite minor, just a thread pull. The entire thing has been stored so it will need to be steamed for hanging and the header board fabric has wholes where we attached it to the ceiling and the board itself was constructed for the showcase so it's not super solidly constructed but once it's up there one would not notice that. the quality of the fabrication of the panels is lovely though.

the length of the panels is 9'. Could you get them hemmed? The bedding we used was ivory with lilac stitching from Resto.

The linen is a mushroom-y gray and the embroidery is sort of a lavender and lilac stitching, the sateen lining is a smokey blue/gray. all very rich and nicely coordinated.
    Bookmark   January 24, 2013 at 11:54AM
jenny821
jennykingevans@gmail.com
Thanks for the info. I actually went ahead and ordered the RH bedding because i was so excited. Unfortunately, i ordered the wrong color, but I can send it back. I just LOVE this room and want one just like it!
    Bookmark   January 24, 2013 at 2:46PM
Laura Martin Bovard
It really is gorgeous, I think the pillow and valance with draperies will go a very looong way in giving you a room just like it. let me know what else you need. If you want to purchase it I will email you my paypal account info so you can pay and I will ship it out tomorrow. What is your zip code so I can get shipping costs figured out?
    Bookmark   January 24, 2013 at 2:57PM
caroferran
carolinaferran@mac.com
Laura, did you already sell the set?
    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 12:46PM
Laura Martin Bovard
No, Jenny sounded very serious about purchasing it but I haven't heard back from her. If you are interested I can follow up with her to see if she still wants it.
    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 12:50PM
caroferran
That would be great. It would be the pillow and what else?
    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 12:52PM
Laura Martin Bovard
The valance and panels and the pillow. the bedding is resto hardware
1 Like    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 12:56PM
caroferran
perfect. just let me know
    Bookmark   January 28, 2013 at 1:05PM
I've been looking for pink pillows, these are perfect!
Can you please tell me where I can purchase these pillows?...
chloegirl
Pink & Gold pillow fabric
I LOVE the bedroom design and I'm going to decorate...
ymccolum
Window treatment suggestions
This room is open off of our kitchen. We use it as...
mimi0909
Desperately pink mid century bathroom needs re hall.
Well, the only detail of this very utilitarian 50's...
zebrastrips
Open up floor plan...please!
Here is a shot of our original blue prints from our...
janamdavis
Help for a bathroom makeover newbie
I am hoping to use Red Dragon granite for my double-sink...
martella3
TV/Design Wall
We are interested in replicating this wall, with a...
shoe2gal