December 14, 2010 in Photo Questions
What is the name of this granite color?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Paul Anater
That's a not uncommon stone that's known in my market as Golden Oak. Granite doesn't have standardized names unfortunately so the same pattern is usually called by a number of names. To make it even more fun, granites with a lot of movement like this one vary wildly from slab to slab. Finding this granite exactly is impossible so your best bet is to go to a granite yard or granite fabricator and tell them you're looking for a gold-toned granite with a lot of movement in it. They will show you a number of different stones that looks very much like what you see in this photo.
1 Like   December 15, 2010 at 8:46PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
What type of wood/ timber is that of the top cupboards?
1 Like   November 20, 2012 at 12:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
This looks like madalosso granite. It is from Brazil.
0 Likes   January 25, 2013 at 11:02AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with Identifying Danish modern sofa
I love this find but am not sure what belongs with...
Cream or Gray- VOTE now on a color!
Question on a rug color--- should I do the cream color...
I need help with my kitchen!
Hello. I am a new homeowner and need help with ideas...
New Bathroom
We are building a new house and I am deciding what...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™