Tall plants along the wall. What are they called?
September 20, 2012 in Photo Questions
I love the whole look of the landscape! It just goes altogether.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Huettl Landscape Architecture
Those are horsetails. They can be invasive so should be contained.
September 21, 2012 at 6:39pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
Need design ideas for a bedroom and living room combined
I am currently remodelling and designing a large room...
Powder room - what wall color looks good for this light fixture?
I am using this vanity with white subway tile wainscoting...
Should girls have less pink in their bedrooms/lives?
I am trying to decide whether to paint my young daughter's...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™