Hello, I have a very small room ( ) and I need to fit in a dinning table and sofa for tv .. Do you think this
lolamahoozi
The first room is the living room but since I didn't find a space for the tv I decided to have the another sofa with the dining for the tv
lisianthus
Why not put the TV against the stairs? The drawing doesn't indicate up or down but I assume the stairs enter on the right side? If so, there should be room for an entertainment center against the side of the stairway, facing the sofa.
0 Likes   September 22, 2012 at 10:34AM
lolamahoozi
I thought of this solution but then the one who is watching the tv will be disturbed by the people who is entering from the entrance door or whom getting out from the kitchen which is on the left side of the stair
0 Likes   September 22, 2012 at 11:45AM
lolamahoozi
This is one Naming every space
0 Likes   September 22, 2012 at 11:54AM
lolamahoozi
Now im thinking of replacing the dinning area with the sitting area .. But Im worried if 3,17*2,41 is not enough for sitting and tv... What do you think !??
0 Likes   September 22, 2012 at 11:57AM
ruthmand
To me that would make sense unless you have an eating area in the kitchen as well. Do you really want to carry your food through the living room for every meal? However 10 ft x 8ft is not very big for a tv room. Maybe if you got smaller, think apartment sized, furniture you could make it work. Is the toilet door facing the room with the stairs or into the other (smaller) room?
0 Likes   September 22, 2012 at 12:36PM
lolamahoozi
well, the kitchen is small so it dose not have eating area.... and the toilet door opens on the bigger are with stairs ,,, so the dinning table will have easy access for the toilet and the kitchen
and i know the livving room is small but what else i can do the whole appartment is small like the kitchen is 4 meters by 2 meteres
0 Likes   September 23, 2012 at 7:17PM
ruthmand
If you put the dining table into the area where the stairs are you could put a nice cabinet along one of the stair walls to give you more storage since your place is so small. Then you could get a small corner couch or a love seat and a couple of chairs for your living room along with your TV. Cut out pieces of card board, or put tape on the floor, to lay out your furniture and see what would work best. This layout would also avoid looking into the bathroom from your living area and make for better traffic flow.
0 Likes   September 23, 2012 at 10:30PM
Help to decide what is the
What is the largest 2 story home that you can build...
need an inexpensive way to create a fort
I have a 6 yr old boy, my baby ( the youngest of 5...
Installing a Built-In in Family Room
My husband and I are having a built-in designed in...
My favorite slab ever! Help decide please!
We placed this beautiful "quartzite" on hold, took...