Like the Cabinet pulls - where available? brand/style name?
September 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rustica Hardware
The pulls look like they could be the same as the pulls here:
September 24, 2012 at 10:20am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
NWC Construction
Yes those are the same pulls. You may contact our Kitchen designer direct she would have al the information on those selections. Maggie with IAS at 407-497-8479
September 26, 2012 at 6:04pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen transformation assistance?
I had posted about a week a go asking for advice on...
Need help finding complimentary color for SW 1179 Seafoam Green
My master bath was just painted SW Seafoam Green. I...
need help with high ceiling lighting
Just bought an unusual house (note the angled wall)....
How do I update this fireplace?
The current fireplace has an insert that we are keeping...
Mid-Century ranch needs some curb appeal
Just replaced the roof on our mid-century California-style...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™