Need help for my bedroom
farahhariss
hello there

hope everyone is doing fine.

i would really appreciate some advice and help for the remodeling of my bedroom.

currently, we are fixing the ceiling and it will become wooden, and its color is stranded white. out of the ceiling, little shelves all around will come out, for internal lighting.

the ceiling is whitish wood, i have the big window (as seen in the picture) will have a purple wall paper, and the remaining walls will be painted white (unless i get nicer suggestions).
im planing to stick on the walls some dark purple (aubergine) crystals in the middle of the walls horizontally (unless again, other suggestions are nicer).

for the windows, my room is very sunny in summer, and i live in a hot country, Lebanon, Middle East), im planning to have rolls instead of curtains. as my room is small, curtains make it look smaller, so rolls would give it space. they will only cover the windows from edge to edge.
i have seen a nice fabric, base is off-white, and then comes bold black drawn flowers and barely scratched to fill them in colors of purple, light pink, and pistachio green. its nice and elegant.

now comes the problem: i really want to change the position of the closet. its big and i can not get rid of it as it contains all my stuff. i was thinking i put things as shown in the image below under the name of PLANNED ROOM.

im afraid though that it will look as stuffed furniture down the room with the bed and closet adjacent to each other, barely leaving room to stand up in between them.

and i want some storage ideas if possible.

i would really appreciate some new ideas and designs. i want a new design in my room, something nice, elegant, and that would not cost me much.

thank you very much.
:)
Doug Durando
Hey farahhariss,

Do you have any photos of your room that you could share? That may make it easier for us to visualize.

I think centering your bed on the larger window and pushing the closet further down the room (maybe closer to its current placement) could help to make the space feel more open.
November 19, 2012 at 4:35PM   
kitchen colors
My boyfriends mom owns a trailer we are remodeling,...
Any help for my room? Thanks!!!
Hi, I'm hannah, I am going to be a junior this year...
Should I paint both rooms the same color??
We are painting our family room and kitchen, and I'm...
Need inspiration for a cool attic room!
The room is a long attic room above our master bedroom....