Emma Entwistle
September 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
Can you tell us about these spindles and their attachments? Thanks! Love the house!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
can you please tell me who created the spindles and where I can find them. I am building a house in texas and love them.
December 2, 2012 at 3:04pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Emma Entwistle
I never received an answer to my question about the spindles, but you should certainly contact Maynard Studios: www.maynardstudios.com. They might be your solution!
December 3, 2012 at 5:59am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I was at a pipe and metal store today in Ceres, CA (Ceres Pipe and Metal) and they had many components to weld together to make these, the part that hold it to the staircase by the treads- with the angle. The actual upright spindles are cut in those lengths and ready to weld to the railing and the parts that connect to the wall near the treads. They may be able to help you if you can't find them closer to you.
March 21, 2013 at 10:15pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen Island Decor
I have a large island in my kitchen and am struggling...
Interior paint dilemma
I have most of the common areas throughout my home...
Formal living room for something fun
We have a massive formal living off the kitchen and...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
French limestone fireplace
Hello everyone :) I need some help about the fireplace.......
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™