Need help for my new apartment. REALLY NEED!!!!!!!
linh121
Can you help me to organize this all-purpose room : kitchen + living room + dining room. The size in layout in metres. Please give me the example picture if you can!
The sample layout looks great as is. Organize? or are you looking for furniture ideas?
0 Likes   September 27, 2012 at 5:53PM
The only suggestion I have is to put one of the sofa / seating chairs facing the TV.
0 Likes   September 27, 2012 at 7:23PM
Monique Jacqueline Design
I agree with Dytecture. You could have a love seat across and parallel from the television with one chair on either side. You currently have two chairs on each side. Your coffee table would have to shaped more like a cube.
Cheers!
m.
1 Like   September 27, 2012 at 8:29PM
Le Java Woodwork
Use a strong wallpaper on your dinner table wall and the other with mirror or bronze mirror. The living area will depend on your style. Simple natural tone of brown, cream and wood laminate and downlight with warm light will work.
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 12:02AM
Marie Hebson's interiorsBYDESIGN Inc.
Yes I'm with Dytecture - I'd put in an "L" sectional in front of the TV, maybe a bookshelf behind the one side of sectional for additional storage and/or place to put drinks, additional ambient lighting etc.
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 12:30AM
frasier4
How attachached are you to your kitchen table? You could get a club height table and move it into the center of the room - more work space for the kitchen depending on what the table had for a surface. This may free up the wall for a wine bar or a buffet. Or you could replace one side of chairs with a bench and have the long side against the wall. That way you could maybe do a island in the middle of the floor for more kitchen work space.
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 5:30AM
cynthiapinkston
I would look for (or make) something like a small island on wheels, possibly with folding leaves. When paired with comfortable and stackable chairs, it becomes a dining table, kitchen workspace with a little storage underneath, extra seating for a small party, or throw everything to one side to create a workout area. Make sure the height of the table and chairs you choose match.

Agree with the ideas for the living area.
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 6:06AM
Natalie
Continue the kitchen cabinetry into the living room (serve as a buffet/bar area---OR as a media center-relocate TV), turn furniture so it faces televison (sectional would be ideal), banquette (with storage under seat) for dining area
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 6:23AM
Paradise Restored Landscaping & Exterior Design
Your 'really need!!!!' shout-out has some great ideas in few hours - - - the L-sectional is a great look and would experiment with the 3 ideas you were given for room layout based on furniture pieces (you don't say if have any existing or are purchasing) - you will know when you arrange it what works best - did like idea of frasier4 regarding dining area - again - based on whether you have furnishings -
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 10:29AM
Elise
Linh, are you looking for existing furniture rearrangement? or is this the layout sent to you by the apartment complex? Is is possible are you looking for decor ideas for small apartments? Are you interested in feng shui?

Pacific Rim Home

Asian Home Design

South of Market living room

Ideabook: Houzz Tour: Cozy and Creative Vancouver Apartment

breakfast banquette

LA JOLLA CONDO REMODEL
1 Like   September 28, 2012 at 11:31AM
linh121
Thank all of you so much for giving me such a good advices! I have a new apartment so i need the ideas from you guys for the decor of my all- purpose room to make it look bigger. And i also want to rearrange the furniture that's why i need the example photos from you. Thank you all again!!! Please help me if you have new ideas, i very appriciate!
0 Likes   October 12, 2012 at 10:34AM
Need help for living room in my new apartment!!
Hi all, I just purchashed a new apartment in Bogota,...
Frank Becvar
Need help in doing interiors in my new apartment
Hi, I am from India. I have purchased a new apartment...
Rejitha Raj
Need help for the design of my new apartment
Hi, My name is Sabina, theer has been weeks since I...
sabinatufa
Need help for Winter Garden section (next to dining area) of my new apartment
Am moving into an apartment with a room just like this,...
butchcody
Unique bedroom idea, please help! :)
Hi, I have a very unique idea for my bedroom- and I'm...
candr_art_designs
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
mhaber22
Choosing paint color..
I need some helping choosing paint colors in my home....
Lanie Marie
How can I improve this kitchen nook?
Ok design enthusiasts, what would you do with this...
kimberlysc
What's your favorite holiday decor item?
Is there a piece of holiday decor that you can't wait...