December 26, 2010
kitchen cabinets?
who is the manufacturer?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Paul Anater
What you're looking at are frameless, shaker-style cabinets. They maple doors that have been painted in a white paint. Any manufacturer of frameless cabientry can provide you with something that looks almost exactly like this.
    Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 5:53AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you for your kindness
    Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 6:11AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Paul Anater
Sure thing!
    Bookmark   December 26, 2010 at 6:15AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
what kind of sink(brand)
Stolls Woodworking LLC
Decluttering my Old Room
My house is full of old things that I've hoarded over...
Roselle Bernardino
Shades of Brown
I want to paint my dining room walls a chocolate or...
More Discussions
Should I remove old kitchen floor before installing new?
My kitchen floor is sheet vinyl, with 90 year old linoleum...
I need some help decorating a quest bedroom.
I'm thinking a sage chenille bedspread. What wall...
Master window treatment dilemma
I have the Hannah croscill comforter set that is in...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™