December 27, 2010 in Photo Questions
What is the name and brand of the wall color?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kerrie L. Kelly
Try Dunn Edwards' Midland Tan, LRV64. It has a tan base with a summery overtone.
December 27, 2010 at 11:38AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
DESIGN DILEMMA: Filling Cracks in your bathroom? DIY!!
Are you having issues with cracks in your tub, shower...
I need help with a fireplace.
Can I please get some ideas to "update" this tired...
help with pickled pink cabinets...
what paint colors can I use to tone down pink cabinets...
Exterior paint colors? Remove or paint brick?
We will be selling soon and want to paint our house...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™