Finding coordinating light fixtures to RH Foucault's Crystal Orb Chandelier
momfordisney
September 27, 2012 in Design Dilemma
We are purchasing a new home and will be moving in very soon. It is filled with contemporary brushed nickel lighting fixtures, of which I am not a fan. I tend to go with warmer colors and metals. We are going to use Restoration Hardware's Foucault's Crystal Orb in Rustic Iron (Extra Lg) in our two-story foyer as well as Foucault's Iron Orb (without crystals) in the adjoining two-story family room. I don't want to use the other RH coordinating orb fixtures in the adjoining kitchen/breakfast nook because I think it would just be too much of a good thing due to the strong impact of the design. Specifically, I am looking for wall scones for the fireplace and stairwell, as well as mini pendants and a small chandelier for the kitchen. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....I have come to a standstill in my search! I would like for the only "crystal" to be on the foyer fixture as a focal point, and something more simple for the other fixtures.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
Essence Design Studios
Here are a few ideas I have in mind!: If you want to transition to more traditional, than The Galena collection could coordinate. Plus, the glass is seeded which would pair nicely with brushed nickel: http://www.bellacor.com/results.cfm?N=4294908288 , or you could try something a little more transitional: http://www.bellacor.com/results.cfm?N=4294883173 and lastly, something a little older in style, check out the antique copper finish even: http://www.bellacor.com/results.cfm?N=4294883207. Good luck!!
0 Likes   September 28, 2012 at 9:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
judianna20
That (fabulous) orb is such a statement I would be tempted to stay with RH products which come in multiple finishes. An alternative site is circalighting.com. where you'll find plenty of inspiration.
0 Likes   September 28, 2012 at 9:56AM