Finding coordinating light fixtures to RH Foucault's Crystal Orb Chandelier
momfordisney
We are purchasing a new home and will be moving in very soon. It is filled with contemporary brushed nickel lighting fixtures, of which I am not a fan. I tend to go with warmer colors and metals. We are going to use Restoration Hardware's Foucault's Crystal Orb in Rustic Iron (Extra Lg) in our two-story foyer as well as Foucault's Iron Orb (without crystals) in the adjoining two-story family room. I don't want to use the other RH coordinating orb fixtures in the adjoining kitchen/breakfast nook because I think it would just be too much of a good thing due to the strong impact of the design. Specifically, I am looking for wall scones for the fireplace and stairwell, as well as mini pendants and a small chandelier for the kitchen. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.....I have come to a standstill in my search! I would like for the only "crystal" to be on the foyer fixture as a focal point, and something more simple for the other fixtures.
Essence Design Studios
Here are a few ideas I have in mind!: If you want to transition to more traditional, than The Galena collection could coordinate. Plus, the glass is seeded which would pair nicely with brushed nickel: http://www.bellacor.com/results.cfm?N=4294908288 , or you could try something a little more transitional: http://www.bellacor.com/results.cfm?N=4294883173 and lastly, something a little older in style, check out the antique copper finish even: http://www.bellacor.com/results.cfm?N=4294883207. Good luck!!
0 Likes   September 28, 2012 at 9:02AM
That (fabulous) orb is such a statement I would be tempted to stay with RH products which come in multiple finishes. An alternative site is circalighting.com. where you'll find plenty of inspiration.
0 Likes   September 28, 2012 at 9:56AM
Help me find my light fixture! Orb chandelier?
We are just starting to decorate what will be the piano...
Leslie Waters
Foucault's Orb Chandelier
Seeking forever for a chandelier in foyer and came...
nicholasjs
Your LOFT RH Glass Orb Pendant lighting Copper finish
Is the picture of this pendant matte glass or clear...
s0002877
Orb crystal chandelier
Looking for an orb crystal chandelier not over 350.00...
Mary Zavardino
Does composite decking really get too hot?
Our spring project is building either a deck or a patio....
libratravel
Accent wallpaper
Need help finding a wallpaper that will go on the accent...
maplelane123
Central pendants dilemma
Here's a very good example of our interior design approach...
VANGUARD development
Benjamin Moore Gray Owl Light Blue?
I'm having trouble getting a consistent color using...
keako
Dysfunctional family room
This community was so helpful with my pantry dilemma...
Laurie