What type of wine cooler is used in this picture?
September 27, 2012 in Photo Questions
We are looking for a shallow depth wine cooler for our bar area and having a hard time finding one.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Gonyea Homes & Remodeling
This one is a Danby Wine Cooler...they have quite a few different options that might work for you. This one is a little deceptive because we bumped the bottom of the cabinets into the pantry behind this wall to accommodate the wine cooler, so it is deeper than it looks.
September 28, 2012 at 6:49am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with paint in son's room-two colors on which walls?
My son want to paint his room Benjamin Moore cayman...
skylights or solar tubes?
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me decide...
Help designing a small lounge room please!
Hi there I'd love any advice or ideas you might have...
New shower in bathroom - solar tube?
Is there a way to make the light from a solar tube...
Craftsman Living Room/Dining Room Help
This post replaces my request for suggestions in hiring...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™