Wood tile? Love it or hate it?
aliciakiovsky
September 27, 2012 in Other
I am wanting to redo the flooring in my house. I love the look of hardwoods, but they're not practical for my family. We have two dogs that would destroy them in no time. So I've been looking at tiles that look like wood. I would be doing the majority of my main floor which is about 2,000sq ft. Our main floor is very open - the great room/eating area combo is 25x50. I'd want to use something that doesn't obviously look like tile at a quick glance.

I would love to hear from people that have them...do you love them? Hate them? Any brands that you would recommend? Any advice, input, recommendations is greatly appreciated!
Granted, I have only seen them in photos at this point, but I really like the look of them. I'd like to see them in person to see what different "feel" they have to walk on, if that makes sense.
September 28, 2012 at 4:36pm   
Really struggling with this small dining room!
I am starting a new thread with updated pictures for...
I feel like something is missing.... Need some help!
I feel feel like this bedroom is missing something!...
New Closet
I've just added a partial wall that will shape a nook...
Country with a dark long winter (Iceland) - Paint color?
My family just bought our first home. I'm a little...
Family Room (Starting Over)
I'm starting over. I need suggestions on accessorizing....