Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
schristos31

Perfect color match!!

schristos31
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
To be honest this is the best color match I have seen so far.Really impressed, but please, what is the name of the green color on the wall? I could guess for ever.
Yaletown Loft · More Info

Comments (9)

• PRO
    Maria Killam
    11 years ago
    Brookside Moss by Benjamin Moore.
  • Bryanb
    11 years ago
    Hello, I did my living room and dining room in a very similiar green color maybe 1-2 shades lighter, great color. The 2 rooms form an "L" and are open. From the dining room end there are two doors one into the kitchen and the other is a pair of french doors with a step down into the family room. My question is would painting the family room same green as living/dining room be to much green/one color or should I do a completely different color? The door to the right is kitchen and it is painted a slightly subdued yellow. I was thinking like a Behr Russian Blue same paint I used in my bedroom and looks great with swiss coffee molding and trim. If green walls I d do brown sofas or Russian Blue still do brown sofas with Crate & Barrell Maize (yellow) pillows and yellow flower dispays to pull the yellow from kitchen. Thoughts...?
  • PRO
    Maria Killam
    11 years ago
    Your space is lovely, love the dining chairs and the green is fabulous! I don't think it's too much to continue the green to the family room but it might be nice to mix it up. Since your family room probably flows from the rest of your living area I would not introduce blue, it's great in your bedroom. How about the same orange as your toss cushions? Keep the green on the furniture in there. Hope this helps, Maria
  • jenkinkp
    11 years ago
    We just painted our kitchen a lighter green which over looks our family room. I would love to add ceiling to floor drapes to my fmily room bay windows. Where can I find these drapes
  • PRO
    Maria Killam
    11 years ago
    The drapes in the above image were custom made by my workroom. Maria
  • gertav49
    10 years ago
    Can the drapes be reproduced in this fabric. Thanks Tavane
  • PRO
    Maria Killam
    10 years ago
    Yes I'm sure they still stock the fabric. Are you local? I can have them made for you. Maria
  • gertav49
    10 years ago
    No, I'm in Kentucky
  • odetomom
    10 years ago
    Yes the drapes are beautiful!