Short length curtain rod that extends out from the wall about 10 - 12 inches?
Angie Perry
October 2, 2012 in Other
Does anyone know where I can purchase a "short length" curtain rod which will extend out about 10 - 12 inches from the wall? I'm going to put a valance over my bathroom vanity to cover up a hollywood style light fixture that has 4 bright bulbs in it. I can order online.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Did you solve your design dilemma or find an answer to your question?

Very, very few designers monitor the Other section of Houzz, which is why it took so long for you to get a reply.

If you desire design advice, please post this again in the Design Dilemmas section, preferably with as many photos as possible. You will get the best suggestions that way.
0 Likes   December 11, 2012 at 5:09PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Help my Bathroom!!!
My log cabin guest bathroom is really boring. I want...
I'm renovating my kitchen entirely and I feel like...
Chandelier in the bathroom
Does anyone know the general building regs about hanging...
Sue C
Sauce Eggplant Chandelier Challenge.
I have made a deal with the devil. Well, not the devil...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™