What are the bottom boards called and where can i get them? What do you do treat them?
Jess Ragains
October 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nancekivell home planning & design
The lower siding is cedar wavy siding, the boards range between 10-12 inch wide and they are tapered like other cedar siding. These boards give you a nice rustic style. You finish them with any wood stain or paint.
0 Likes   October 7, 2012 at 8:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jess Ragains
Great! Thanks!!
0 Likes   October 10, 2012 at 1:11PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
buying this 1960 ranch to fix up and sell.
Don't think it's been renovated since the owners bought...
Living Room Bay window
We have plain white room darkening shades on now. I...
Feed back on area rug
Does this rug work with my colors?
Flooring ideas for a garage office
Hi, I am looking for some inexpensive flooring options...
**Dining area Dilemma**
Two birds, one stone hopefully. First, lots of empty...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™