Love the wood/wood-like wall treatment behind the fire place, How is that done?
October 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
I am intereseted to know how the wood/wood-like treatment achieved behind the fire place. Is that real wood or some kind of tiles? Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Strening Architects
It's a veneer plywood. The species is anigre.
October 15, 2012 at 3:16PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Kitchen Backsplash dilemma
I have Bianco Antico countertops, offwhite cabinets,...
Opinions on living room/ suggestions
So my wife and I added this furniture setup & window...
Wall and Window HELP for Dining Room!
I am looking for suggestions on what I should put above...
Need to protect my pegboard sink backsplash
I just put in a pegboard above my sink and painted...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™