Would this be an easy fix for replacing a plastic fluorescent panel?
October 3, 2012 in Photo Questions
I want to update my small kitchen by replacing the fluorescent panel with recessed lighting. Is this panel hung using spacers?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
thirdstone inc. [^]
Hi pnwild - Here's a previous discussion that should answer some of your questions.

Hope this helps!

:: thirdstone inc. [^]
October 3, 2012 at 3:45pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Opening up a load bearing wall.
Can a load bearing wall be opened up in the middle...
Need help with dining room chairs!
Hi! I'm looking for help on picking our my dining room...
How to make small bedroom look cozy
Hi, Need a help to make our small bedroom little warmer...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™