brizo venuto kitchen faucet

ashik08October 4, 2012
does anyone have any experience with this faucet? Please share - especially the bad!
Adapt Design, LLC
That is one of my favorite kitchen faucets, the lines of the faucet work great in almost any design. I have had great luck with the Brizo brand, they make high quality faucets, never any complaints from clients. Keep in mind the maintenance of the finish when choosing any faucet, polished chrome is beautiful but it will show water spots more than the stainless or black finish.
    Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 8:47AM
ashik08
thanks so much for this input. I have read elsewhere that the flow isn't adjustable - only either on or off - I know it doesn't make sense - but do you know if this is true? Also it seems kind of pricey - any place you can recommend for a good price. We really like the looks but have been waiting to discern the correct information about the water flow.
    Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 12:35PM
Adapt Design, LLC
Hmmm I hadn't heard that complaint before. Best thing to do is find a showroom in your area that displays Brizo and try it out. They have a showroom finder tab on their website. At a good showroom, even if they don't have a working model for you to try, they will have tried out all the faucets and be able to answer your questions.
As far as the price, it is a pricey faucet but like a very wise client once told me "Spend money on the things you touch every day". Check the prices in the showroom, and ask if they've got any promotions going on. Another place to look is www.faucetsdirect.com. They carry many brands and can often beat the retail price in a showroom.
    Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 1:35PM
CADMIUM INTERIORS LLC
Our client is experiencing some malfunction with the Brizo Venuto. She says it shuts off when you don't touch it and then won't turn back on via the handle. It's very temperamental. Plus the touch only works on the bottom and not the neck. We are having the plumber come back out again, and working with National Builder Supply where we purchased it, as well as Brizo to figure out what the next step is. Keep you posted!
    Bookmark   March 10, 2013 at 4:38PM
Modular Kitchen interiors
Minimalist kitchen interior with maximum sleek style;...
Bonito Designs
Sprucing up the yard
I am slowly starting to work on a few things around...
Rhonda Valverde
My awkward living room needs help!
1. Window treatments needed. We recently had Marvin...
heatherscheddar
Need design advice for living room with build-in tv cabinet. Help!
Moving from modern apartment to this old style unit...
dominiqueu
ANOTHER AMATEUR DILEMMA
What is wrong with this picture?????? 1. My chests...
kiki banks