Looking for contemporary kids furniture for a 6 year old boy. Any suggestions for manufactures?
stinerantsen
Looking for contemporary kids furniture e.i bed and storage unit for 6 year old boy. Should be something that would be able to grow with him. Any suggestions of manufactures?
AllModern looks like they have some fun pieces that could grow with him. (Ignore the baby items.)
http://www.allmodern.com/keyword.php?keyword=Kids-Furniture&command=dosearch&dept=0
November 7, 2012 at 5:29pm   
Lumina Pets
hi stineransten......in thinking about accessorizing your son's room once completed, I wanted to bring Lumina Pets lamps to your attention...Our range of lamps are the latest and most creative designs in childrens lighting. Whether he is into dogs, teddys, Nemo, or stars.......I guarantee that he will love our lamps.....Please take a moment to check out the whole range at www.luminapets.com
November 8, 2012 at 10:38am   
stinerantsen
Looks fun and creative thank you
November 9, 2012 at 4:32am   
Shawn Lagemann
Clean lines say modern, regardless of the manufacturer. You may want to take a look at West Elm. They have many clean line pieces. Regular or platform beds. Mix it up a bit for interest, don't get too matchy matchy. Maybe a locker type storage piece with other clean lined pieces, or another metal type surface. Look at PBTeen for metal and locker pieces or a reclaimed store. You can always refinish a piece with autobody paint that will hold up for years. Modernfabric.com has some great retro fabrics, or the onlinefabricstore.com You are very wise to not make a child room to "little boy" and choose items that will grow with them. They stay small for far too short of a time. I love the lumina pets as an accent lamp.
November 9, 2012 at 5:09am   
arflynn
Ikea has great kids furniture
November 9, 2012 at 5:59pm   
Looking for a purple rug around 6 x10 for my 2 year old's bedroom.
I'm having a very difficult time looking for a purple/lavender...
Who is the manufacture of these contemporary kids furniture?
Found them in the magazine "The best of Martha Stewart...
20-year-old dated furniture needs a new look.
I would love to take this old bedroom furniture and...
need help for our boy"s room.4years old
Hi. can you please help. we are getting rid of the...
Master Bath 60" Vanity - custom price average?
What's is a realistic average price range for a custom...
Siding
We recently purchased this home that has wood vertical...
Not white! What color?
Edwardian reno. Center hall is Linen White, dining...
Astroturf - hot or not?
It used to be a no-no a few years ago, but astroturf...
Please help
What color cabinet hardware should I get? My cabinets...