January 6, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the name of this blue paint? brand?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kerrie L. Kelly
Looks like it could be Dunn Edwards' Dew Not Disturb, DE5708.
January 6, 2011 at 4:30PM   
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.
We used Yarmouth Blue HC-150 (Benjamin Moore) for this room.
April 10, 2011 at 9:58PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
"Contemporary" 1990 home -- ideas to make it more classic/traditional?
I am open to suggestions on how to update the exterior...
nedd help for my bedroom
i need help with the accesories
Kitchen Backsplash
i need help in choosing a backsplash for my kitchen...
Garage door help!!!
We need to change our garage doors and I need some...
Re-do Seat Cushion
I just bought this chair on Craigslist. I love the...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™