Need affordable large area rug for family room
mshaw281
I want an expensive looking 9x13 or 9x11 area rug for my family room
which has an hand beaded ceiling with windows that have 4 1/2" shutters same mahogany stain as ceiling. Rust and Dk. Green and Chocolate brown are furniture colors with an old work tumbled travertine floor. This is an highly used area so I want richlook but do not want to put an expensive rug here. most likely rug will have to be replaced due to wear and spills etc.
check out www.rugsdirect.com They have many reasonably priced large rugs. Just type in your style and colors you would like and will give you lots of choices.
October 9, 2012 at 12:30pm   
Inside Out Staging and Design
Overstock.com has huge selection and everything including rugs ships for $2.95. I have actually had to ship rugs back and the process was painless and return shipping was very reasonable. Make sure you only tear top of packaging if you buy online so you can easily put it back in if you need to return it.
If you need REALLY durable, might consider indoor/outdoor rugs that you can just hose off :)! They have come a long way since the fake green grass variety :)!
October 9, 2012 at 12:45pm   
yvonnecmartin
If you don't mind a plain or overall pattern rug, you might find a nice remnant at your local carpet store. It is not very expensive to have it bound. On the other hand, synthetic oriental-look rugs aren't very expensive, are easy to clean, and hide dirt unto you get around to having it cleaned.
October 9, 2012 at 1:16pm   
Do you like any of these? They're recommended by Oprah and they're wool so I believe they will wear well. They also come in a variety of colors: [houzz=
]
October 9, 2012 at 1:33pm   
middleofnowhere
Have you looked into Flor Tiles? They are customizable, take a lot of abuse, and they have gorgeous wool tiles. If you spill on one, you can pick it up and clean it, or replace it with a new tile. Check it out: Flor.com.
October 9, 2012 at 1:37pm   
Need area rug for large great room with new wood floors?
Two large sofas in brown/cream greek key pattern, walls...
Need help with family room area rug and chair
I have this large sofa and accent chair in my family...
Need area rug for family room ....what size ?????
I have a 13' x 12' Family room and want to add an area...
Need Help Finishing Our Family Room-Area rug pattern? Windows?
Need about an 8 x 8 area rug, but not sure what type...
need helping finding family room area rug!
I have a new lighter caramel (not orangey) color leather...
Cabinets
Hi everyone I wanted to get some thoughts on these...
My garden
I want to make a good garden How can i do that
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Drape dilemma... Too short!
So I didn't do my research on what the appropriate...
Urgently Need help for a small bathroom
The bathroom measures just 4ft 6" x 6ft 8". There is...