January 9, 2011 in Photo Questions
I love the fabric on the bolster and headboard!!! Any ideas what it is called or where I can find it?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Cristi Holcombe Interiors, LLC
Hi, Unfortunately I can't find that fabric name anywhere. I purchased it from Forsyth Fabrics in Atlanta back in the summer but I haven't seen it there in a while. I know they also had a blue and green colorway of it that was really nice. You might try calling them and seeing if you could send them a picture. Someone there might be able to recal the name. Thanks, Cristi
January 10, 2011 at 9:38am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thanks so much for the lead - I'll see what they can do for me!
January 10, 2011 at 9:00pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What topics would you like to see more of?
Now that the shiny new Houzz UK has launched, we want...
What do you miss most about your parent's house?
It could be a particular piece of furniture, the smell,...
Three small living areas, what to do?
We have recently bought a house with open plan living...
Need Help with Curb Appeal
We can't figure out what to do to the front of our...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™