October 10, 2012 in Photo Questions
Can u tell me about the wall art in this pic
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kelley Price Interiors
Sure, they are custom subway signs that I sell at my store in Doylestown, PA. However, I could ship if you are interested. They are 24"w x 60h framed in a black frame with linen matte. The cost is $450 for custom plus shipping.
0 Likes   October 10, 2012 at 11:10AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
You can also see similar signs at wardmaps.com.
0 Likes   October 10, 2012 at 1:17PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
need an updated entryway for ranch house
Typical 50s ranch...would like to construct a covered...
Front Entryway Please to Join The Dr. Seuss Trees
The trees are neat, no doubt. But it appears as if...
Kris Miller
entryway table
What size is the table with all the spindles?
entryway table
What to know what size is the table?
Need help selecting the size and style of front entryway chandelier!
I have a two story center hall colonial, 10 year old...
More Discussions
All white walls look
I loved all the pictures of the all white wall look...
Shower system
I want a simple shower system where both shower head...
Susan Pierce
Kitchen Renovation
We want to renovate our 1960's kitchen. I want it to...
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
Plse help teen bedroom
Recently purchased mew home, my son wants his room...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™