How many thousands of dollars does this cost?

mml_54October 10, 2012
Contemporary Toilets · More Info
jverb
There are quite a few wall-mount concealed tank options (more than there used to be) and those I've seen are expensive. The installation is also more expensive if you're converting from a standard floor mount/outlet. Would be great to see some added price competition in this arena, and also increased availability; right now many showrooms don't feature these, and you certainly don't see them at big box consumer outlets like Home Depot or Lowes. We've installed several Toto floor mount toilets (Aquia Dual Flush) and like their sleek lines and water conservation; we installed a Duravit wall mount dual flush and found it not terribly comfortable to sit on, though we loved how little space it took up in the room, and the modern appearance.
    Bookmark   October 11, 2012 at 10:52PM
mml_54
Thanks Houzz Team that's what I figured.
1 Like    Bookmark   October 11, 2012 at 11:43PM
chopz
I have two floor mounted toilets with the s300 seats. The toilets are standard elongated models and I had the builder install outlets behind the toilets, under the tanks. I don't think these seats fit all standard models but I believe they will fit most - just need to look it up on Toto's website. I believe the s300's which includes the seat and remote can be purchased around $800 though I'm not sure how much for install. Our builder had never installed these before but they didn't seem to have too much trouble. I would think the biggest thing would be adding another outlet behind the toilet.
    Bookmark   December 5, 2012 at 10:47AM
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
The high-tech toilet seat part will set you back about $1000 and is compatible with a number of Toto toilets:
http://www.faucetdirect.com/toto-sw554-elongated-washlet-featuring-warm-air-drying-automatic-deodorizer-and-remote/p374474
    Bookmark   January 21, 2013 at 7:26AM
    Bookmark   January 22, 2013 at 12:10PM
llcoolz
I installed the Toto wall hung with the washlet seat for about $1600. I love it!
1 Like    Bookmark   January 27, 2013 at 10:38AM
Dining room advice
I need staging advice for my dining room. Is it too...
angelcreek11
what goes with a teal couch??
I have this light teal couch and love seat and have...
theruts
hanging lantern
would these extra large lantern look fine on each...
Rawni-Lynne Tearle
Parquet floor in kitchen, what pattern tile would suit behind cooker?
Hi, Would REALLY appreciate some help. We're putting...
trinarea
Need help choosing an area rug for living room!
We recently moved in to the house. We painted the wall...
Natalia Chaparro