What is the light above the window called and where do I get one like that
October 10, 2012 in Photo Questions
I love that detail
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Any comments about the lighting above the sink?
November 26, 2012 at 4:40pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I believe they are from Pottery Barn and on sale right now :)
March 11, 2013 at 10:09pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Epiphany Design Studio
These were from PB, but we bought them before we had a retail storefront. You can now purchase them from us!
October 23, 2013 at 2:35pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Which layout for the master bedroom would your prefer?
Currently planning the master bedroom of our house....
Can anyone tell whether this is marble or granite?
We are redoing our kitchen, and for our countertop,...
Deep cleaning
How often do you do a deep clean of your entire house,...
Show off your sofa!
Picking a sofa can be tricky. First it's the shape,...
Does anyone know who makes this bedroom??
I want this bed so bad and can't find it anywhere....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™