Where is table from?
hottott75
October 11, 2012 in Photo Questions
tliggett
Love the table! Please let us know where we can order one.
October 24, 2012 at 8:09am   
Barbara Schaver @ Furnitureland South
Here are two
from Hickory White (many finishes available), and Fine Furniture (4 finishes available).
October 24, 2012 at 5:30pm   
Kemp Hall Studio
The table base was made by the cabinet maker and the top is zinc to match the islands.
December 6, 2012 at 11:29am   
Handcrafted Metal
Hi! Handcrafted Metal makes a variety of custom zinc countertops and table tops, though we can't take credit for the one seen above. Below are some pictures of a round zinc island countertop we made in 2010 which was used as a table. It's completely smooth, and features our Mon Ami edge. You can see even better views on the page for it on our website:
http://handcraftedmetal.com/Island-Zinc-Countertops-4788.html

On our website you can also see a variety of other custom countertops. We can make them out of copper, zinc, pewter, bronze, and stainless steel. Here's a link to our countertops page:
http://handcraftedmetal.com/countertops.html

We ship anywhere in the US and internationally, and you can enter the size you need to get an instant price on any of our countertops! To get started, choose a metal type, and click any of the styles to see a collection of countertops that we have made in that style. You can then click any of the countertops displayed to see pricing and customize any dimension and feature.
July 1, 2013 at 5:28am   
Drape-gate
Due to a Houzz issue and amount of comments on the...
I have a 12 x 12 guest bedroom dilemma.
In order to center the bed under the chandelier, the...
What color to paint my bathrooms??
I have painted my entire house a mushroom bisque color....
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...