January 13, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who makes those windows?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
They are a standard commercial storefront system. The operable units are Gherkin. The sliders (not shown) are Fleetwood.
January 13, 2011 at 1:44PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
selecting dining room chair fabric
looking for new dining room chairs. What fabrics...
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
Need exterior house advise
New stucco and trim are Navajo White color with dark...
Entertainment center with fireplace insert
Hi I bought a living room set with rug,lamps and tables...
What kitchen style goes with octagon & red dot floor tiles?
We're buying this contemporary house built in the 80s...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™