Ceiling light
October 16, 2012 in Photo Questions
Where can I get this light?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Meade Design Group
It is called the Magdalena Pendant - You can get it via ylighting.com
October 17, 2012 at 3:59PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
70s Tile Bathroom
So we just bought this house that was built in 1971....
Kitchen help please
My kitchen cabinets were installed recently and I'm...
what color will work?
I have teal kitchen cabinet tiles. Also beige floor...
help with contemporary update to this traditional exterior
traditional exterior home renovation with contemporary...
Need Help on Exterior Paint Colors
I have recently purchased the house in the photos....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™