Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janpembert

where do you purchase zinc for table or countertop

janpembert
11 years ago
Looking for zinc for a table. I do not know where to find it and I guess I would get a sheet metal company to put it on. pls, any information would be helpful.
Zinc hood, back splash and island. · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    Handcrafted Metal
    11 years ago
    Hello! Handcrafted Metal makes lots of hammered custom zinc islands and hammered counter tops like this. Our tops are EASY to install. We'll build your custom zinc top and then install it on wood substrate. You just set it in place, and secure it screws. If you already have a solid surface in place, we can ship your custom zinc island tops without the wood, and you can glue it down over your existing counter top. If you need it, we can include a welded-in zinc sink, or if you already have a sink, we can provide a framed opening, but these features add to the cost. A custom rectangular zinc top without a sink or sink opening that will fit on a single sheet of zinc is the most economical configuration for a hammered zinc top like this - maybe half the price.

The images below are a hammered custom zinc island top that we built that's shown on our web site. It's a fair amount larger than this top, and it has a framed sink opening, too, so it's about twice the price of a small rectangular top.

Here's a link to the hammered custom zinc island top on our web site that's shown in the photos below. It's pretty big - 82" x 61" plus it has a a framed opening.

http://www.handcraftedmetal.com/Island-Zinc-Countertops-2736.html
  • Tricia Jones
    10 years ago
    I just love this zinc top. How does it compare to the price of granite?
  • richardbrooks12345
    9 years ago
    We make and ship Zinc hoods and countertops every day. Slightly more than granite. Please feel free to request pricing from us.
    Brookscustom.com
  • Tricia Jones
    9 years ago
    Already finished the new house and went with granite, but will add you to my favs. Love the pics. Thanks!
  • PRO
    SDS Designs
    8 years ago
    SDS designs make zinc, concrete , copper and wood top tables as well as counter tops.
    They customize size and style and you can create your own design.
    Check out the website at
    SDS-designs.com
    941-894-7356