What is the name of the pleat for the drapes? How are they hung to look like they are floating over the rod?
October 18, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bruce Johnson & Associates Interior Design
This style of drapery is called "ripplefold" and they are on a traversing channel rod. The carriers for the drapery are inside the rod
October 18, 2012 at 8:27am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thanks so much!!
October 18, 2012 at 2:04pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Wi really like this art work ??????? where can I find it
September 2, 2013 at 12:19pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Chintz anyone?
I have tried to update my living room & dining room...
What color should my walls be?
Hey all, I am having my apartment painted while away...
free standing tub
What material should I choose ? resin or acrylic or...
Need help for my 1930s fireplace
I just bought a Tudor style home in Rose Garden San...
Solar Panel
Hi, I need to know , how is the best step to install...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™