Fashion store interiors
meenakshi31
October 18, 2012 in Design Dilemma
Need suggestions on creative clothes hangings, also clever lightings and racking for fashion clothes and accessories...1000 sq ft area in a square layout...help ?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Dytecture
This website is mainly for residential design, hopefully some interior designers out there would be able to offer their advice.

October 18, 2012 at 11:34am   
mpoulsom
do you have a picture of the space, do you have any racks (rounds or adjustable), what kind of clothing store is this (geared toward a certain client base/gender), do you have any mannequins or half mannequins? And what part of the country is the store going to be located?
October 18, 2012 at 11:53am   
meenakshi31
It's a basement 1000 sq square in size...I was hope to create some racks in wood myself rather than using steel racks....the clothes are both pret and couture...guide me on some creative creations on clothing racks and stuff if u can...
October 18, 2012 at 12:03pm   
meenakshi31
It's a basement 1000 sq square in size...I was hope to create some racks in wood myself rather than using steel racks....the clothes are both pret and couture...guide me on some creative creations on clothing racks and stuff if u can...
October 18, 2012 at 12:04pm   
meenakshi31
Suggest some clothing racks in wood that I can create using creativity as the medium.....smith unique and diff.
October 18, 2012 at 12:05pm   
michigammemom
You might try a houzz search under "closets" for some helpful ideas. I like this fashion inspired wallpaper and old suitcases used for display.
October 18, 2012 at 12:09pm     
PRO
Vikrant Sharma Homez
Meenakshi ji where is this , maybe we can help you .
October 18, 2012 at 12:22pm   
mpoulsom
I like the old distressed doors with the poles between the 2 that you have pictured. There are a lot of ideas, but I'm not sure if you want modern or what? In any case, you could modernize any of these ideas...including using new doors with cool bright shiny colors. Here is an idea using chairs. In addition, you could use the seats for hats or other accessories. Trunks and dressers are good things as well for diplaying in an open drawer and utilizing the top. You could use wardrobes and space them out and use a wooden dowel between them for hanging clothing. What kindof budget are you thinking?
October 18, 2012 at 12:40pm   
mpoulsom
you could use old iron headboards hanging from the ceiling upside down and use those as clothing racks. You could use tree branches in a big vase with jewelry hanging from the different small branches.
October 18, 2012 at 12:44pm   
meenakshi31
Any sites where there are pictures of distressed wood creative racks.....my budget is not much...also I wanted to create the store space my self my using creative aspects as the medium....
October 18, 2012 at 9:46pm