Where is the faucet for the tub? Is that it in the beam? How much splashing is there when filling the tub ?
October 22, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Advantage Contracting
The tub filler is a Kohler Laminar flow filler located in the beam above. Very little splashing!
October 22, 2012 at 5:17pm     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Sofa is a must in Living room?
It's Okay to Skip the Sofa..!! There's no rule that...
Granite and backsplash
I'm redoing the kitchen in my newly purchased summer...
What stays what goes to change this kitchen?
Our kitchen is nice.... but nice and dark... sadly...
Floor plan Critique, L-shape house
Greetings, We are about to pull the trigger on a new...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™