Love the backsplash, anyone know where I could find it?
countyline
October 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
CCD - Creative Countertops
I can order the backsplash for you and ship direct to your home if you are not local. How much square footage do you need?
October 29, 2012 at 1:01pm   
countyline
I live in Ohio. Right now I am collecting a few samples to hang up in the kitchen. We have cherry cabinets and a dark gray granite countertop much like the one shown. I'd like to lighten things up a bit with a backsplash. Is this one glass? Also, can you tell me the cost per square foot? I think the contractor will be measuring the area up this week...
October 30, 2012 at 8:00am   
CCD - Creative Countertops
This is crackle glass tile. It is even prettier in person, especially when lighted with under cabinet lights like in the picture. Cost runs about $20.00 sqft plus shipping.I will say it is difficult to cut and grout.
October 31, 2012 at 9:27am   
countyline
My husband did decide to put in the under cabinet lighting so the crackle glass does sound neat. He is the type of person that has to see it in person though. I am supposed to pick up samples this week of the others he chose from pictures. Any chance I could get a sample, even if it is just a small one?? It is gray/blue/white? It's hard to tell from the photo what all the colors are. Thanks again!
October 31, 2012 at 9:48am   
CCD - Creative Countertops
The tile is blue, grey, white, tan. I think I have a small sample and I would have to check to see what it would cost to ship it.
November 1, 2012 at 11:24am   
emily hag
who makes the tile
June 16, 2013 at 9:12am   
Jealous of people with 100+ comments, help me??
I can do this for all of you but not for myself. I...
All about desing
There is just open space inside, the kithcen and living...
This or That: Nonstick VS Stainless Steel
Which do you prefer? Vote for your choice below...
PLEASE HELP Living room design
We have recently bought our first home and need help...
Closet Organization Advice
My closet is a nice size, I need help with how to organize...