there is a name for the work on the the sides, i can't think of it. we used this design on another home.
October 23, 2012 in Photo Questions
would like to know the name to give to the contractor
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
February 20, 2013 at 11:26AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Nothing awful, nothing great Master bedroom
This is it... Nothing awful, nothing great or inviting....
Choosing a color. for family room walls
Buying a new home and want to go with a cottage look....
Rug ok?
Does this rug look too small? Wrong color? Too much...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™