January 20, 2011 in Photo Questions
What brand of sinks are those?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
Those are the American Standard Town Square... I know for sure because I own them. Great sink!
January 20, 2011 at 10:28PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
They are just beautiful! Thanks!
January 21, 2011 at 6:55AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The sinks are Kohler K-2241-8 they are shown with a 4'' center but also come in an 8'' center.
January 29, 2012 at 2:28PM     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Easily cleanable tiny narrow dark corridor
Hi any ideas on colours to lighten up this very narrow...
Small living room space! Not sure where to place furniture?!
We have a small formal living room space , And I cannot...
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...
Which Bowl for Art Energy on Crackle Chest with Olivia Sofa's? or...
Help finalizing layout!
After many rounds of design to get to an appropriate...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™