bsnriochardsJanuary 21, 2011
How do you do walls like that?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ronique Gibson
Are you speaking of the vertical lines in the wall?

This is called bead board paneling and can be nailed to the wall and then painted. Here is an idea book with other examples:

    Bookmark   January 21, 2011 at 7:48AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What is the wall color on TV show Revenge?
What is the blue/gray wall color on the tv show Revenge...
Can you please share with me if this is a 12" overhang from knee wall
Can you please share with me if this is a 12" overhang...
we need help in our house!
Reiko Lopez
Taking a breather from 3 story historic restoration....
carol nichol
More Discussions
New bathroom
Dear all We are moving to our new house and going to...
Benjamin NArcyz
I want to turn an exterior second floor patio into an interior room
I have a large partially enclosed patio off 2 upstairs...
New Condo/Apartment - layout advice!
Hi all, Looking for some advice on how we can arrange...
Andra Maria
Ideas for this building
We just bought 18 acres and tucked in to all the oak...
Space to the left of the stairs
We are in the middle of renovations and have framed...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™