Great shades. Would you please give me the brand and some advice on using a shade to cover multiple windows.
hettyking
October 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
I like the shades and would love to know the brand. I'm trying to find a less expensive alternative to Conran Shades (Is there one or is everything a real step down?) I have three large windows in a row with only 6" between each window. Would you use one large shade, as you have done here for two windows, or would you use separate shades? Thank you.
Beth Rosenfield Design LLC
These shades are by Hunter Douglas, although they no longer make this exact color. They have many wonderful color choices. I believe there was a slight cost savings to do one shade over two windows vs. one shade on each window. Also, the larger the shade, the heavier it is to raise and lower. In your scenario I would do three separate shades. Depending on the length of your three windows I don't think HD would even make one shade that long, and it would be quite heavy. Good luck!
October 24, 2012 at 11:26am   
Need Help with Curb Appeal
We can't figure out what to do to the front of our...
Building a sunroom looking for ideas to design interior space
Going to add window 4 season to all openings exterior...
POLL: Tiny Houses - Yes or No?
Do you see tiny houses and long to pitch your belongings...
Cupboard and bench top colour?
I want to paint the kitchen cupboard doors and bench...