Great shades. Would you please give me the brand and some advice on using a shade to cover multiple windows.
hettyking
October 24, 2012 in Photo Questions
I like the shades and would love to know the brand. I'm trying to find a less expensive alternative to Conran Shades (Is there one or is everything a real step down?) I have three large windows in a row with only 6" between each window. Would you use one large shade, as you have done here for two windows, or would you use separate shades? Thank you.
Beth Rosenfield Design LLC
These shades are by Hunter Douglas, although they no longer make this exact color. They have many wonderful color choices. I believe there was a slight cost savings to do one shade over two windows vs. one shade on each window. Also, the larger the shade, the heavier it is to raise and lower. In your scenario I would do three separate shades. Depending on the length of your three windows I don't think HD would even make one shade that long, and it would be quite heavy. Good luck!
October 24, 2012 at 11:26am   
Need help converting to a Craftsman Style look
I think this home would feel even more like home if...
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...
Chair reupholstering
Want to reupholster this chair but not sure how out...
Please share ideas for a bedroom and closet for 4 boys
We will have 2 sets of bunk beds in an L-shape in the...