who makes this door?
jsamich
October 25, 2012 in Photo Questions
?
david phillips
The door is 3'-0" wide, the sidelights are 1'-6" wide. The space between the door and the sidelights, called a "vertical mull" is 3 1/2". Combining the products the total width is 6'-7" wide by 6'-0" high. I would review the final order with the builder and carpenter, to assure that the proper rough opening is available for the door and sidelight frame.

The door was made by SIMPSON. There web site is http://www.simpsondoor.com where you can find this mahogany door and sidelights. The exterior door hardware was purchased through ROCKYMOUNT http://www.rockymountainhardware.com I hope this information helps you review the various products and availability.

The cost of the door with the framing, installation of the products and the finish should be reviewed and discussed with your builder. The requirements for proper structural support, availability of the products, the cost to stain, and any exterior related renovations should be discussed with the builder.

If you seek to obtain the cost of the door only, I would suggest to contact your local lumber yard
0 Likes   October 25, 2012 at 1:37PM
david phillips
UPDATED : Reference information related to the door and sidelight sizes..........................................

The door is 3'-0" wide, the sidelights are 1'-9" wide. The space between the door and the sidelights, called a "vertical mull" is 3 1/2". Combining the products the total width is 7'-1" wide by 7'-6" high, not including the outer jamb thickness.
0 Likes   December 22, 2012 at 9:02AM
basement needs style!
We have a large basement area that needs style help....
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
How should I improve this curb appeal?
When I bought this house, it was so overgrown that...
Open concept and grandmas buffet
I love my Grandmother's buffet and had plenty of room...
I want glass countertop for two sink master bath& one sink half bath
I want glass countertop for two sink master bath& one...