January 24, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is the name of wall color?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kerrie L. Kelly
Nice combination with the wood tones. Try Dunn Edwards' Thick Fog, DE6058.
0 Likes   January 24, 2011 at 11:49AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
need help with my kitchen ceiling
just purchased a seasonal condo with an old fashioned...
Maintenance of barn metal
I am redecorating my bathroom. I really like the barn...
Need help for my living room
Hi, I need help improving the look of my living room,...
Need help with one level FL floor plan
Building a new home with one level open floor plan....
Dining room options..
A few different design options (true-to-life images)...
VANGUARD development
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™