kgibbonsJanuary 24, 2011
Can you please tell me where I can get a display case like these? It's perfect for my son's lego collection!
Thank you.
Chez Larsson- Wille's room · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kerrie L. Kelly
These look like shadow boxes that have insets in them. You can even get shadow boxes or deep frames (and take out the glass) at Ikea.
    Bookmark   January 24, 2011 at 11:38AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thank you.
    Bookmark   January 24, 2011 at 12:00PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Shades of Brown
I want to paint my dining room walls a chocolate or...
high quality comforter for winter
Hi - I would like some advice on warm bed comforters...
In Dunwoody, GA, Action Septic Tank Service repaired...
Action Septic Tank Service
More Discussions
Need help with hardwood flooring.
We want to replace our carpeting in the dining room...
Wallpaper for Accent wall in Living/Dining Room
Will this wallpaper look good on the accent wall behind...
Needing advice for retaining wall replacement work
A rather long background to be given, but I need advice. My neighbors'...
Ginger Morgan
Stairs Look Great But They Are Killers
We just had these lovely stairs put in during the reno...
kitchen renovation
We are in the process of renovating our kitchen. Our...
Ana Alarcon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™