October 29, 2012
What type of curtain rail, hook and roller is that and where can I get them?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tom Stringer Design Partners
Hi larrangel, the window treatments are mounted on cubicle track (sometimes called hospital track) and can be coordinated through any good window treatment vendor.
3 Likes    Bookmark   October 30, 2012 at 8:35AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Alignment of Windows question
We are in the midst of starting a major remodel and...
Question about paint undertones (and other questions).
Is there a way to know if a color such as BM Revere...
Color question...
Would like to know what fellow houzzers think about...
Why have an option to ask a question and never answer the question?
I too would like to know more about the sofa fabric...
More Discussions
What type hinges to use on a picture that hides a tv.
Hi There, I am trying to find out what type of hinges...
Eberling Design
Need help with my awful Small Powder Room! It has an unusual problem.
My tiny Powder Room needs a remodel! These before...
Need help with flooring
Currently my entry has travertine that meets up with...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
I have a rich brown metal roof...what color paint should I choose for
I have just purchased this home and the colors and...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™