Rods for panels whose are they
October 29, 2012 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Elizabeth Gordon
The drapery rods in the picture were custom fabricated by the drapery mfr. that I use. But they are nothing fancey- just simple black iron. You can find similar hardware from many other sources.
October 31, 2012 at 4:22pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
slipcover fabric?
What kind of fabric would you use for slipcovers on...
Need help for my Living room
I need help!! I purchased a Granite polyester sectional...
I need help deciding where to center an art piece on a wall?
My client has a wall with a towel bar and a light switch...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Let's play in my LR!
OK, so we moved into this much smaller place over a...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™